We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join our Engineering team in Stabio (Switzerland) and he/she will have the unique opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing company and contribute to the development or implementation of amazing digital solutions.
This role is either suited to someone who has professional working experience or who has just graduated and is wanting to start his career in IT.
What you will do
- Focus on code quality and testability
- Experience working with relational and non relational databases
- Using continuous integration tools and automated testing, CI/CD pipelines
- Improve technical processes to get us operating more efficiently
- Agile and Data-Driven mindset
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
Who you are
- Have an endless thirst for knowledge
- Familiar with Linux development environment.
- Knowledge and experience with PHP and/or GO is a plus
- Excellent communication; written and spoken
- Understanding of the importance of iteration and improvement. Don’t fall in love with your code.
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our Lounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website https://weare.jobtome.com/ and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/?hl=it
Would you like to help millions of people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of our exciting challenge!