At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach our mission: “Helping people get the right job”. With 20 million monthly users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find a new job.
Based in Stabio (Switzerland), we are one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas into our team.
The successful candidate will be exposed to a variety of activities that are considered strategic to the success of our business. He/she will work in Sales team to drive analysis and develop and grow our customer satisfaction. He/she will be responsible for gathering, structuring, and analyzing data to derive compelling insights that drive optimization of Jobtome initiatives.
What you will do
- Be the expert at uncovering conversion problems and opportunities within each funnel;
- Recommending improvements and new solutions to be implemented in your domain;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from different functional areas to achieve common goals;
- Manage PPC campaign proposals dealing with clients via email, telephone and Skype, answering inquiries about Jobtome PPC structure and best practices
- Actively identify high potential opportunities to incorporate in sales strategy
- Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential
- Track & analyze metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the campaign(s)
Who you are
- Degree in Business and/or Economics;
- Demonstrated ability in classical statistics/probability and time series analysis;
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and Excel;
- Experience in identifying and documenting functional requirements;
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and proven ability to learn quickly;
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital environment and web analytics tools (GA, tracking platforms) would be highly appreciated;
- Fluency in written and oral English and Italian
- Competitive compensation;
- The opportunity to do a socially useful job in a fun workplace and to help every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job;
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses;
- Discounts on train tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries;
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome;
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism;
- Company sponsored dinners;
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas;
- Free drinks and snacks in our lounge.
More about us
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome
Would you like to help millions of people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of our exciting challenge!